- I don’t know what to eat.
- I’m lazy.
- I’m craving something sweet and salty (because the berries and the dressing nail it).
- 1/4 of the bowl is a protein (love Applegate Farms turkey breast because of its limited ingredients and ease.)
- 2 Forkfuls of fermented beets to keep the good bugs in command in the gut. You can find different variations of these in the organic refrigerated section of your grocery store. (They are expensive, but a little goes a long way!)
- Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds – I put these on everything! One of the best ways to get more nutrients in your food is by layering things like these pumpkin seeds, which are full of extra protein, a healthy fat source, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
- Berries – Antioxidants
Turkey Salad with Berries
- 2 c Mixed greens
- 4 oz Applegate Farms Oven Roasted Turkey
- ¼ c Berries
- ¼ c Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 fork fulls Fermented Beets
- Primal Kitchens Italian Vinaigrette
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and enjoy!